I have an odd obsession with labeling food on a table at any party. Then you never have to ask…”what is this?”. If I can add a pun, well it just doesn’t get better than that!
Download the zip file
How to make the Food Tents with Sprinkle Sayings
Step 1: Download & Print the templates
- Download the zip file of psds and pdfs printable files of the flash card templates from above
- Install the required fonts (font installing help here)
- Load the paper into the printer and print each page of cards
Step 2: Place the tents by the food
- Cut out the tents
- Place near each dish
How to make the small labels
Step 1: Print the stickers
- Load the paper into the printer
- Print the 2 copies of the stickers
Step 2: Cut out blue scalloped circles
- For every one sticker, cut out two scalloped circles
- Add a sticker to either side of the circle.
Step 3: Assamble and Small Food Label Sticks
- Using double sided tape, tape the the toothpick to the middle of the two circles
- Put the toothpicks into the food that you want to labe.